When your friends or family purchase a new home, this event is exciting for everyone and it’s always fun to be one of the first to visit – but you don’t want to show up empty handed or with a gift that everyone else is giving. Here are some unique gifts your new homeowners will certainly love!
- A charcuterie board. Presumably your new homeowners will be doing a little extra entertaining in their new home, so help them up their cheese board game with a pretty new serving platter.
- Fridge organizers. Who doesn’t want to start out of the gate as super organized – especially if the fridge is brand new! Give a gift of fridge organizers where they can store fruits and vegetables, snacks and grab and go items easily and prettily.
- A beautiful blanket. From a weighted blanket to a woven mohair beauty, find something that won’t just look lovely draped over the sofa but also keep them warm on a cool night.
- Personalized pet bowl. Don’t forget the fur babies! They may appreciate a small token gift since they have been uprooted. A sweet pet bowl with their name on it will help them know where their area of the kitchen is.
- A large, handcrafted cotton, sweetgrass or wicker basket. This is not just a beautiful gift, but also a practical one that can be used for storing craft supplies, blankets, toys, magazines, etc. It will look gorgeous in the room while hiding items that need to be accessed easily and often.
Cornerstone Communities is building modern, innovative new construction homes across the county. Stunning eco-friendly townhomes are coming to Santee in 2022 at Laurel Heights and new single-family homes at Otay Ranch in Chula Vista. Additional new communities are also underway in Otay Mesa, La Mesa and Poway for 2023 and 2024. To learn more, visit our website at https://www.cornerstonecommunities.com/laurelheights/